Welcome!RegisterDiscussion Forum Rules and Etiquette
Welcome to the Healthcare Professional Liability Review Discussion Board!
As an added feature of our journal, we offer our readers an opportunity to join in a meaningful information exchange and dialogue on topics relating to healthcare professional liability. We attempt to have the discussion topics relate to articles and other materials posted in the journal. We hope that you will take some time to look at the topics, register and participate in the discussions. The Discussions may be viewed by the public, but you must register to post to the discussion board.
PLEASE CREATE PROFILE/ LOGIN TO PARTICIPATE IN THE DISCUSSION
Register as New User
All users can register to participate in the Healthcare Professional Liability Review Discussion Board. Please fill out the form below, you will then have the ability to subscribe to our forums. You will become a discussion board contributor after we review your profile, within 2 business day.
Incomplete profiles will not be accepted.
Thank you for registering to be apart of our discussion board, your confirmation email should be in your INBOX shortly, you will then have the ability to subscribe to our forums.
You will become a discussion board contributor after we review your profile, within 2 business day.
Click here to return to the Healthcare Professional Liability Review Discussion Board.
If you do not receive an expected e-mail confirming registration, please note that your e-mail server may have falsely identified the e-mail as spam. Please check your spam/junk folder for the expected mail. If the expected e-mail is not in your spam/junk folder, please contact SIPHELP@ad.ufl.edu for assistance.
Discussion Forum Rules and Etiquette
Use of the Healthcare Professional Liability Review Discussion Forum is subject to the Rules and Etiquette set forth below. By using the Healthcare Professional Liability Review Discussion Forum, you acknowledge and agree to the following rules and Etiquette behavior:
- This is a public forum and all may view and read the threads and posts
- You must register, have permission from the forum Administrator, and agree to abide by the rules and etiquette set forth herein, before you will be permitted to post in the discussion areas.
- You must respect copyright laws. If you use small portions of another’s work for discussion purposes, you must properly give credit to the author and acknowledge the copyright holder. Copy and pasting whole articles or significant portions of website is not permitted. You may, however, reference to and provide a hypertext link to the copyrighted author’s or copyright holder’s online site so that others may view the article or site to which you refer.
- You may not impersonate another person.
- Do not post your private information, such as phone numbers, address, etc. in the discussion forum.
- Do not post private information of others, such as phone numbers, addresses, etc, in the discussion forum.
- Do not post comments to counsel, aid, abet, incite or otherwise promote criminal activity.
- Do not spam the discussion forum. No solicitation of goods or services are permitted.
- The Discussion Forum is not a job hunting site. Posting of employment opportunities is not permitted.
- Keep your comments short and to the point.
- Do not use all CAPS when posting. It connotes that you are shouting out your post content.
- Post with civility. Do not use ad hominem comments and replies to the posts of others.
- Before posting a thread, please read the discussion forum to determine if your comment is not a mere duplicate of a previous thread or comment.
- Before replying to an older comment, please check the recent comments to see if the matter had been addressed in a manner satisfactorily to your prospective comment.
- Avoid responding to “Trolls,” i.e. do not reply to those who post comments designed to invoke anger in response thereto. The Moderator for the forum will address trolling activity.
Thank you for your participation in our Discussion Board!