The below information represents the most frequently asked questions related to the professional and general liability coverage available to our participants.
If you are in need of additional information, and/or assistance in reporting claim and/or litigation history
, please call 352-273-7006
or 844-MY FL SIP
and ask to speak with Insurance Services.
Depending on your employer, you are covered by one of the five programs listed below.
- University of Florida JHMHC Self-Insurance Program
- Florida State University College of Medicine Self-Insurance Program
- Florida International University College of Medicine Self-Insurance Program
- Florida Atlantic University College of Medicine Self-Insurance Program
- University of Central Florida College of Medicine Self-Insurance Program
PO Box 112735
Gainesville, FL 32611-2735
(352) 273-7006 – Telephone
(352) 273-5424 – FAX
Type of Coverage:
Limits of Liability:
$100,000 per claim / $200,000 per occurrence / No aggregate (Prior to Oct. 1, 2011)
$200,000 per claim / $300,000 per occurrence / No aggregate (As of Oct. 1, 2011)
Not necessary with occurrence-based coverage
Practitioner date of hire (XX/XX/XXXX)
Practitioner date of termination (XX/XX/XXXX)